All prices below are subject to VAT
- Managed Marketing Fee No Charge
- Renewal Fee £50
- Annual Tenancy Deposit Scheme Fee No Charge
- Standard Commission 10.00% per a calendar month
Let Only Clients
- Let Only Marketing Fee No Charge
- Let Only Letting Fee:
- 6 Months Let Min £300.00
- 12 Months Let Min £300.00
- Tenancy Check In & Check Out including Inventory £195.00
- Register Let Only Deposit £50.00
- Let Only Inspection & Report £25.00 per visit
- Tenancy Renewal Fee £50
- Inventories Only for Let Only Clients (Varies according to size) From £100.00
- Income & Expense reports £25.00
- Overseeing Large Works over £500 10.00%
- EPCs up to 5 bed £75.00
- EPCs 6+ bed £100.00
- Sales commission if tenant buys the property 1.00%
- Copy Statements (price per Statement) £10.00
- Copy of Rental Agreement or Inventory £15.00
- Rent Guarantee 5.00% per a calendar month
- Court Attendance £95.00
- Bailiff Attendance £95.00
- Annual submission of No Resident Landlord to HMRC £120
- Dispute Fee £50
- End of Tenancy Check Out Report £100
New Assured Shorthold Tenancies (ASTs) Signed on or after 1 June 2019
Holding Deposit (per tenancy)
- One week's rent. This is to reserve a property. Please Note: This will be withheld if any relevant person (including any guarantor(s)) withdraw from the tenancy, fail a Right-to-Rent check, provide materially significant false or misleading information, or fail to sign their tenancy agreement (and/ or Deed of Guarantee) within 15 calendar days (or other Deadline for Agreement as mutually agreed in writing).
- Security Deposit (per tenancy. Rent under £50,000 per annum)
- Five weeks' rent. This covers damages or defaults on the part of the tenant during the tenancy.
- Security Deposit (per tenancy. Rent of £50,000 or over per year)
- Six weeks' rent. This covers damages or defaults on the part of the tenant during the tenancy.
- If Pets are considered at a property. This may incur an additional cost of up to £100 per month, increasing your rent and your deposit.
Interest at 3% above the Bank of England Base Rate is charged on any unpaid rent from Rent Due Date. Please Note: This will not be levied until the rent is more than 14 days in arrears.
Lost Key(s) or other Security Device(s)
Tenants are liable for the actual cost of replacing any lost key(s) or other security device(s). If the loss results in locks needing to be changed, the actual costs of a locksmith, new lock and replacement keys for the tenant, landlord any other persons requiring keys will be charged to the tenant. If extra costs are incurred there will be a charge of £15 per hour (inc. VAT) for the time taken replacing lost key(s) or other security device(s).
Variation of Contract (Tenant's Request)
£50 (inc. VAT) per agreed variation. To cover the costs associated with taking landlord's instructions as well as the preparation and execution of new legal documents.
During the tenancy (payable to the provider) if permitted and applicable
- Utilities – gas, electricity, water
- Communications – telephone and broadband
- Installation of cable/satellite
- Subscription to cable/satellite supplier
- Television licence
- Council Tax
- Other permitted payments
Any other permitted payments, not included above, under the relevant legislation including contractual damages.
Change of Sharer (Tenant's Request)
£50 (inc. VAT) per replacement tenant or any reasonable costs incurred if higher. To cover the costs associated with taking landlord's instructions, new tenant referencing and Right-to-Rent checks, deposit registration as well as the preparation and execution of new legal documents.
Early Termination (Tenant's Request)
Should the tenant wish to leave their contract early, they shall be liable to for landlord's costs in re-letting the property as well as all rent due under the tenancy until the start date of the replacement tenancy. These costs will be no more than the maximum amount of rent outstanding on the tenancy.
- Application fee £300 inc VAT per property
- Renewal fee £60 inc VAT per property
R & W Lettings and Property Management is a member of Propertymark which is a client money protection scheme, and also a member of The Property Ombudsman which is a redress scheme.